Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Barron Storey's Journals Exhibited At the Society of Illustrators Till the End of July

Do yourself a favor if you are in the New York area and go see the exhibit of illustrator Barron Storey's journals at the Society of Illustrators in Manhattan. There are 150 of these intensely detailed journals and they just might rock your perception of what it means to create art . I made it a point to go through all the journals and feel well rewarded for my effort. Go see, go see!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this Jim...and also let me add you are one incredible draughtsman!!!

    Your sketchbook stuff is @#$% brilliant my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very generous comment Vincent, thanks!. Right back at you-I think you have a great hand!

    ReplyDelete